Setting up fairlogin
fairlogin is an GDPR aware oAuth provider by fairkom.eu.
To setup fairlogin as an oAuth provider, go to:
Home > Integrations > Social Login Key
fairlogin is based on keycloak, so the parameters may be similar for any custom oAuth setting facilitating keycloak.
There you add a new client, select open-id as client protocol and enter the address of your LyteERP instance as the Root, Redirect and Base URL.
Adding your ERNext service as a client is being offered as a service by fairkom .
To enable fairlogin as an Lyte ERP login option, you need to configure the following parameters:
- Base URL https://id.fairkom.net/auth/realms/fairlogin/
- Authorize URL https://id.fairkom.net/auth/realms/fairlogin/protocol/openid-connect/auth
- Redirect URL /api/method/frappe.integrations.oauth2 logins.login via_fairlogin
- Access Token URL https://id.fairkom.net/auth/realms/fairlogin/protocol/openid-connect/token
- API Endpoint https://id.fairkom.net/auth/realms/fairlogin/protocol/openid-connect/userinfo
On enabling service, the system will allow to login with any fairlogin account.
The default role of a new user is Blogger (currently hardcoded).