Loan Security Unpledge
> Introduced in Version 13
Once all the loan amount is paid, a Loan Security Unpledge is created for unpledging the securities.
To access the Loan Security Unpledge list, go to: > Home > Loan Management > Loan Security > Loan Security Unpledge
Before creating a Loan Security Unpledge, you must create the following first:
2. How to Create a Loan Security Unpledge
- Go to Loan Security Unpledge List, click on New.
- Select Loan against which the securities are unpledged.
- Select Applicant.
- Select Company
- In the securities table enter the Loan Security and their quantity to be unpledged. Also enter the Loan Security Pledge for which the securities needs to be unpledged.
- Click "Save" to save the draft of the Loan Security Unpledge.
- Click "Submit" to unpledge the loan securities
2.1. Other ways to create a Loan Security Unpledge
You can also create a Loan Security Unpledge from a Loan on which loan closure is requested via the Create button on the top right
3.1 Approval of Loan Security Unpledge Request
On approval of the Loan Security Unpledge it will automatically update the qty and status in the corresponding Loan Security Pledge . In case of full unpledge the status in Loan Security Pledge against which the unpledge request is made will set as "Unpledge" otherwise it will be set as "Partially Pledged". In case of full unpledge, the Loan against which unledge request is made will also be automatically closed.